About the artist
Committed to Your Best
• With a passion for high-quality service, Sarah has been involved in the face and body paint industry for over five years. she prides herself on her quality products and hygiene standards.
• Offering you everything you need to feel and look your best, whether in a venue of your choice or the comfort of your own home.
• A true professional, attentive to all your needs, using only the best quality products hygiene and techniques, administered with the utmost care.
Professional Face and Body artist
Sarah is a professional face and body artist with over 5 years experience, based in Cheshire and can travel to many parts of the UK.
Sarah specialises in Pregnancy art, Children's face painting, Glitter and 3D Bling art.
Book today to avoid disappointment.
Let the reviews make your mind up for you.
"Emma Wilson 5*****
I cannot recommend Sarah enough, it was my first experience of booking a face painter and it couldn’t have been any easier. She was early and set up very quickly. She was great with the 3 year olds and they all felt comfortable with her painting their faces. Everyone looked amazing too! I will definitely use her again! X"
"Amy Edwards 5 *****
Absolutely outstanding art work! Such a friendly and approachable lady. Very good prices and nothing was too much trouble at all. I have two very happy kids whom one is very hard to please and she’s over the moon! We will 100% be back for more x"
A big thank you to the lovely Sarah for painting my bump for my baby shower on Sunday!
Sarah is very talented, it was a big hit with my guests they thought it was fab, some mistaking it as a t-shirt at first!!
It was very relaxing and baby even seemed to enjoy it, I was so happy with the end result it was beautiful. I will recommend it to all mummies to be.
Thanks again Sarah xx"
"Rachel Lang 5*****
On Friday Sarah did festival glitter @ our wedding and it was one of the highlights of the wedding. She was fantastic, making each of our guests feel special ensuring that she added a little sparkle to their night. You even got the men involved which I can say are normally a hard audience to please.. Thank you so much for everything I can not recommend you enough X X"
Terms & Conditions
Children under the age of 3 cannot be painted / glittered due to insurance purposes. No products will be used over broken / dirty skin. Any bookings made cannot be used in conjunction with the raffle prize,
Additional hours may be purchased at the current hourly rate prior to event. If the event runs over time there may be a charge for the extra time at the hourly rate stated. It is the purchasers duty to ensure the time is adhered to.
1. All events are “rain or shine” unless otherwise stipulated. The PURCHASER is responsible to provide an alternate indoor location in the event of inclement weather. The client agrees to pay full amount contracted once the PROVIDER has arrived at the event location, even if PROVIDER cannot perform due to inclement weather.
2. Cancellation of the engagement by the purchaser for any reason shall forfeit the booking fee. Cancellation of the engagement by the PURCHASER with 90 days of the date for the engagement shall also require payment of the balance to the PROVIDER unless the same act is re-booked by the PURCHASER for the mutually agreeable date within 30 days of the canceled date. A PURCHASER canceling their engagement by the telephone must also verify that cancellation in writing (via dated mail, or email) 3. If the PROVIDER or the PURCHASER must cancel the engagement due to an ACT OF GOD, “FORCE MAJEURE”, riot, strike, epidemic or the order of public authority, this contract shall become null and void, all deposit and balance payments shall be refunded and both parties shall have no further legal recourse against each other.
1 Booking fee is non-refundable unless otherwise indicated and will be 50% of the agreed upon booking fee. 2. Balance is payable from PROVIDER by CASH at the engagement prior to services provided. 3. All booking fees are to be made payable to Mrs Sarah Pearce, (no bookings will be made until the booking fee is paid) Rider 1. Access to clean water unless otherwise indicated prior to the event. 2. A covered and/or shaded spot if the event is outdoors unless otherwise indicated prior to the event. 3. Adequate lighting.
Face it and its employees are not responsible for any allergic reactions to any of the products that are used to ensure quality designs or any liability resulting from any reaction. Only kid safe, FDA approved, water based products are used in order to achieve a design. Face it will not paint over any areas that have any type of rash abrasion, open or healing wounds or any areas that are not acceptable to be exposed in general public. If there is any question of the possibility of a reaction to the products used please avoid being painted. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and reserve the right to end our participation in any and all events when safety of the artist becomes a concern due to weather or by another individual. All parties that choose to have face and or body art applied do so at their own risk and cannot hold any employee of Face it liable for any adverse reactions at any time now or in the future. Children under the age of 3 cannot be painted/glittered due to insurance purposes